Spokane Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys
The Spokane Valley bankruptcy attorneys at Spokane Bankruptcy Attorneys are passionate about their clients. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Spokane Valley WA know that bad things can happen to good people. We work extremely hard to help relieve the burdens of financial difficulties, and to help clients get back to financial stability for themselves and their families.
What to Expect When You Turn to Our Spokane Valley Bankruptcy Attorneys
One of our Spokane Valley bankruptcy attorneys will help you with the pre-filing consultation that is a mandatory part of the bankruptcy process. Each and every one of our bankruptcy attorneys in Spokane Valley WA has a great deal of experience in this area, and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
It’s important to work with Spokane Valley bankruptcy attorneys during this process, because it will give you a comprehensive education on everything that involves filing for bankruptcy. The session will typically include some of the following:
- An overall look at bankruptcy, and the ramifications of filing.
- A look at your financial situation, and whether or not bankruptcy is your best option. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Spokane Valley WA will look at all potential alternatives.
- You’ll learn about the means test, property exemptions, and other critically important information.
- You’ll also learn about the role bankruptcy attorneys in Spokane Valley WA play.
- In addition, you’ll learn about the different types of bankruptcy.
Again, a pre-filing consultation is mandatory before you’ll be able to file for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You have to go through the consultation no later than six months before you plan to file. If you are planning to file with your partner or spouse, they will have to be present as well.
Let Us Guide You Through Your Pre-Filing Consultation
It can seem daunting to have to attend a pre-filing consultation, but one of our Spokane Valley bankruptcy attorneys will be here to help. If you would like to learn more, please contact us by using our convenient online form, or give us a call at 509-444-2600.